pool safety checklist
Mission Viejo Pools
1. Pool Replastering: Pool Replastering is an essential part of owning any pool. We have the most experience and the best people to do the job. We are great with assessment and give you the plaster you pool really needs. We can do a decorative or a standard job today!
2. Remodeling Pools: Sometimes your pool design just goes out of date. The coping and the floor get cracked and exposes your pool to rot and hardship. Why wait, get it remodeled for a fraction of what constant repairs will cost. There is nothing to lose. Call for a quote.
3. New Pool Construction: Digging a new pool is more than just digging a hole in the ground. You know that and we know that. It’s more of a project to last a lifetime. As long as you live in that home that pool is yours. Call us for an assessment!
4. Pool Repairs: Pool repairs are costly if they are left to the last minute. Make sure you have an assessment every year or two. We do them free of charge. We can tell you what needs to be done and in what timeline. Timing saves money here!
5. Pool Servicing: Servicing the pool is one of the most important things you can do for a pool. It is a must do on your priority list and if you want to save a good amount of money then good servicing is what is needed. Ask about our programs
6. Interior Pool Finishing: There are ways to make your interior pool finishing elegant and unique. There are finishes with designs on the bottom and finishes that serve an entirely practical purpose. It is a fun part of refinishing the pool so takes some time to dream and then call us!
7. Pool Plaster Care: Pool plaster care is the second most important way to keep your pool in ship shape! No pun intended. We hope you aren’t keeping a ship in there; especially if we’re doing the plaster! Pool plaster will crack, it’s inevitable and that means it needs immediate care!
8. Pool safety Checklist: Check out the pool safety checklist. We have a checklist for you to use so that you and your family are safe and secure both in the water and around the pool. Share it with family and make sure they know proper pool safety rules.
9. Pool Coping: Pool coping is the area or lip around your pool. This is also more than a decorative piece. This is a utilitarian piece as well for protection of the inside workings of the pool itself. You can have this redone afterwards so have it assessed!
10. Pool Decking: Pool decking is a totally cosmetic thing and will cost you a lot if you don’t do it right. Pool decking has quite a bit of maintenance attached to it. It is a great way to enhance any pool area. It may also raise the home value here.
11. Pool Tile: Pool tile is a lovely and aesthetically pleasing addition to any pool. It can be done in different colors and it can be done to spell a word, an initial or a picture. It can raise the value of your house if it is a lovely but standard design which is elegant. Let us assess your pool and help you start dreaming of all the best ideas!
12. Waterfalls with Artificial Rock: There is nothing more special than a waterfall with a less expensive artificial rock that looks and feels totally real! We can do this for you with style. Call for an assessment of your pool area today and we can design what looks best today!
13. BBQ Islands: There can be BBQ pool side or smack dab in the middle of the pool! Your wish is our command. There is nothing too big or small for our staff to handle. We can do this at any stage of your pool but the beginning is best!